Donut is sick

Thursday, October 29, 2009

| | |
Donut was still well on wednesday, after dinner at around 9pm+ he started to vomit, he vomitted in the middle of the night, the next morning and afternoon. I decided to brought him to the vet and yaki tag along as well since she need to go for review for her ear infection.

Vet told me that yaki ear infection is better but still require to clean with the lotion for the next 3 days and to avoid feeding her chicken for the time being. As for Donut, the vet told me alot of technical term in regards to his condition which of course I have lots of ????? mark. The vet prescribe some medicine for him.

Donut don't have the appetite to eat and drink, luckily he still take his medication which I feed him as prescribe. He don't have the energy and is not active as before.

I am praying for both donut and yaki to recover....

0 comments:

Post a Comment