Christmas Celebration at BMNH on 12 Dec 09

Thursday, December 17, 2009

| | |
I am very busy on this day as I need to attend a friend's wedding in the church and also bring yaki for her monthly AAA Session at Bethany Methodist Nursing Home as will be having a christmas celebration with the elderlies.

I took Lawrence's transport and requested him to look after yaki for about 1 hour while I go attend friend's wedding. Lawrence's told me that yaki whine for a while and later stop and become friend with him and even slept on his chest for 1/2 hour. .

Upon reaching BMNH, we saw Stallion and Silky with Charlie & Mabel and Polar was behind us...there is a special reindog cart that will trpt all the small dogs into the Hall where the elderlies is waiting for us..yaki was inside too...we saw quite a number of new therapy dogs and their furparents as well. Jappy & DoMo is one of them..


Reindog cart
 










0 comments:

Post a Comment