Coffee & Donut Barkday Celebration,Visit Max at K9 & Blessing of Animal - 24 Oct 09

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

| | |
Today is the last day of 2009 and I realised that I have forgotten to post the barkday celebration of Coffee (regina's dog) & Donut photo and the animal blessing photo in my blog...am I getting old or just forgetful? Anyway here is the photo..

Coffee & Donut turns 2 in Oct 09 and that's why the two celebrate their barkday together as it was just 8 days apart. And I took the opportunity to vist Max (now known as Thor) the German Shepard who was rescue from SPCA by a kind soul and being adopted by the boss of K9.

After the barkday celebration, I brought yaki & donut to the animal blessing to be bless by the pastor and it was my first time attending animal blessing service.

Barkday Cake for Coffee and Donut
 

Barkday ger & boy with their human furparents
 

Singing the barkday song
 

Clap clap
 
Barkday ger & boy hugging each other
 

Me with Donut & Yaki
 


 
Max now known as Thor
 





The Animal Blessing


The Pastor talks to me before the blessing begin
 

The blessing prayer
 

2nd round of celebration for Donut at the blessing
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment