Teeth Scaling

Monday, January 25, 2010

| | |
Human go for dental half yearly to check for tooth decay and cleaning, so do dogs. Yes, dogs go dental too, I mean teeth scaling and those non operation type. Up till now I am still wondering does dogs feel the pain? Though my friend regina told me they don't.

On 22/1/10, I brought yaki & elfy (foster dog) for dental, actually elfy is the one that needed teeth scaling the most, he got very bad breath (he was an abandon dog that is still waiting for his forever home, he is temporary staying with us) I brought yaki along too to have her teeth clean as well. I didn't manage to took picture of them before and after the dental to see the difference...

2 comments:

familyofpaws said...

but can still take after photo ma

Loh A W Michelle said...

Yaki: Yeah, but you know la, my Mum is abit lazy said is troublesome to take out camera.

Post a Comment