Fashion Show - 03 Feb 10 & Channel U Filiming on Pet Therapy Session on 04 Feb 10

Thursday, February 4, 2010

| | |
I sign up yaki for a volunteering fashion show at Singapore Poly on 03 Feb 10 to support the poly student who will be graduating soon and this is their project. Before the actual event we will have to go for 2 rehearsal, 1 without yaki and 1 with her so that she will have a feel of how is going to be on the actual day.

Since Singapore Poly is just 2 bus stop away from where we stay so we walk there to & fro from our house to there. Yaki KO after the event and immediately the next day, I brought her to my office for half the morning as in the afternoon we (yaki & me) is going to Mindsville for a special Pet Therapy Session with the residents there as Channel U is Filiming how TDS do Pet Therapy Session. Heard that it will be telecast on TV on 23 Feb 10 at Channel U. I did not take photo of the Pet Therapy Session as my camera battery is flat after taking one & the only photo was yaki sitting at my office desk...

At Singapore Poly fashion show






Group Photo
 
Group Photo
 
 
Yaki at my office
 












I was deadly tired after the two event.....

2 comments:

ADS said...

woof woof! we have lotsa fun there huh!
and it's nice meeting you too!
hope we'll get a chance to meet again..

from Amber & Dawn

Loh A W Michelle said...

Yes, we have lots of fun. Nice meeting you all and your furbabies :)

Post a Comment