A Busy New Year

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

| | |
This year CNY I had been super busy compare to last year as commie & momo is on board.

I not only have to go visiting during the first day and went over to Malaysia on the second day. I also have to ferry between my house and brother's house as my mum is staying there. I also need to come back home on time to prepare food for commie and also injection. For yaki, donut & jacko still ok if they take their meal slightly later. Reason why? I need to protect his food to prevent the rest from eating as commie is on special diet.

Commie is a diabetes dog which require injection at a 12 hour interval. Commie has lost weight compare to the first time when he was on board with me in June'09. Though he ate every meal, he also poo alot which is the reason why he didn't put on weight. He is a good boy, once being introduce he know where to pee & poo though he is blind. 2 thumbs up for commie.

Because of commie, I have to board momo with sera from Milkbone for that few days..

1 comments:

ADS said...

Woof Woof!

Happy CNY!!

Stay Healthy, stay happy!

Post a Comment