Pets Magazine Runway Pets 2010 - Audition at Bishan Park Dog Run - 7 Feb 10

Monday, February 8, 2010

| | |
I brought yaki, donut & elfy to Bishan Park Dog Run on Sun. It was the first time we went there. The Dog Run is very big, bigger then the West Coast Park Dog Run. Today there is an audition for a fashion show organised by Pet's Magazine and I registered yaki & donut for the fun of it. I forgot to bring my camera as I left it in the office.

I also arrange someone to view elfy at the Dog Run too. The couple seem to be quite nice and brought elfy for walk and run. But Elfy keep barking and growl at other dogs, he almost got into fight again with other dogs and keep disturbing a schuanzer ger, the poor ger keep whining and I had to pull him away to walk him on leash.

Elfy adoption didn't come true as the couple adopted another dog from the shelter and the dog are much friendly and get along with other dogs...sign

0 comments:

Post a Comment