Rest In Peace Dollar

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

| | |
She was once a breeding dog. She has no home, no owner. Shelter is the place where she called her home, she feels safe there.

She only trusted one particular volunteer in the shelter. Only with him around, she will then go for her walk.

I am glad that I am able to walk you whenever I visit the shelter, though is not a long distance walk, but you trusted and follow me through a short distance. I am glad that you have given me the chance to loved you, to hand feed you, to hug you. If I didn't remember wrongly, you are the first dog that I shower during my first visit.

Dollar passed away on 12 Oct 2010 at around 3.50pm due to kidney failure.

Mummy is rather upset, she had the chance to met dollar before and even walk her, she is a sweet lady.

Dear Dollar,
Though we have not met you before, do remember to say hello and play with us should we meet at rainbow bridge one day.

From: yaki, jacko, donut & buddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment