My Jacko Boy

Monday, August 22, 2011

| | |
Jacko till today, whenever I talk, think and saw your picture. I still cannot control my tears. I went back to work today in the office as yesterday I couldn't bring myself to work and have to take medical leave but I went to pet's shop to clear some stuff. Before that I went to collect your photo, it turn out not very good because of the resolution, I was quite dissappointed as this is the only photo that I like best about you.

I ask my cell leader to help me make a nice photoframe to put your photo as she is very good with craft thingy. I message her on saturday the day of your departure. Yesterday she called me that she wanted to deliver the photoframe to me but I told her I will go collect it instead. The photoframe is very nice and she din want to collect any money from me. She told me is her 'pek kim' from her to me for the demise of my beloved jacko boy.

You know what jacko, when I put your photo inside, it turns out perfectly well and I am very happy that from now onwards I can see you everyday and talk to you even though physically you are not around anymore. This is it, hope you like it...





0 comments:

Post a Comment