Buddy Progress as at 11 Jan 11

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

| | |
It has been 3 days since I have change buddy meal and add in supplemets like life extension dog mix (from google and read up dog mix is a multi vitamin and contains significant amounts of high-grade nutrients usually reserved for the most expensive human supplements. It contains flavonoids, amino acids, antioxidants, probiotics, essential fatty acids, methylation enhancers, and more.) and I give the rest as well with smaller amount for yaki as she is smaller in size and the enzymes which regina pass it to me some time back and give him spirulina daily instead of the alternate day. He still get his B-Complex three times a week as I have stop giving him garlic tablet and raw garlic.

Ah! blur me, forgot to add in the enzymes into his meal yesterday evening, now I make it a point to put into his food in the morning since I am giving him the spirulina in the morning.

So far, I can see that he is doing fine for the time being as I had noticed he had output for the pass 3 days and compare to the last few times, is not much, just nice of course still smelly. I have to find a way to stop him from eating either his own poo or donut poo, I will distract him immediately once he or donut poo and I will quickly clear the mess as I don't want yaki to pick up the habit too.

I will shave him down over the weekend to see if he had put on any weight cause with his fur on, I can't really tell if he has put on despite that he is weighing at 5.8kg as at 8 Jan 11.

Oh! By the way, I was so angry with him and yaki yesterday morning as they killed one of my hammie. It really puzzle me how the hell did the hammie ran out of the fish tank and got caught under their paw. RIP hammie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment