Vet Rreview for Buddy

Saturday, January 8, 2011

| | |
Sent buddy for vet review, Dr Tham tested on his T4, good news is T4 & lt 26 nmo/L compare to the last two visits. But his Blood count & tick fever issue still unsolve. His hct has drop to 34.3% from 35.7%, Hgb from 11.6 g/dL to 11.2 g/dL His eos from -2.67 to -3.69. The more I compare his reading to the last round. I am worry.

I really must read, read and read to improve my knowledge on Dog Nutrition & Supplement. I have to read Dr Pitcam's book just like what I have stated in my resoultions, I need to read, trial & error to improve my knowlege & their health.

I want them to grow healthy and happy and live longer because of the loves for them. There is still more that I can do for them.

Jia you buddy, we will fight the battle together.

Met derrick tan outside the clinic, the moment he saw buddy, he told me that he had seen buddy before at the pet farm and told me that the other time someone actually asked him to take in buddy but he don't want.

Perhaps is all fated that buddy come into my life to stay with me, yaki, jacko and donut. If I can nurse him back to health, it will be another achievement for me. Can I do it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment